Why we give
Joy in the gospel overflows in a wealth of generosity (2 Corinthians 8:2, 9). We want to give so that people are cared for, and so that others too might come to know the good news of Jesus and be equipped to serve him in the world.
Ways to give financially
(either as a once-off gift, or a regular commitment) :
Our bank account details are available here
- Standing order– forms are available here
- Direct debit– feel free to use our account details given above
- Paypal– you can give right now by clicking the button below.
At our Sunday services
There is an ‘offering’ every Sunday in our church services, whereby an offering plate is passed around.
- For planned, regular giving, weekly offering envelopes are available from the treasurer (see contact below).
- Cheques can be made payable to Howth and Malahide Presbyterian Church
NB: The church can increase your gift by claiming a tax refund on donations that exceed your tax payments, but please note that this significant benefit does not apply to anonymous donations (whether via Direct Debit or loose cash in the plate).
NB: Recorded contributions are private. They are made against a number assigned to you. What you give is not disclosed to the Minister or any other person.
If you have any questions, please contact our treasurer, Michael Sparksman at firstname.lastname@example.org.